Insurers On The Move

Farm Bureau: According to Farm Bureau, this storm season promises to be one of the most active ones in the past ten years. We've already seen that here in Tennessee. The link says that as part of your storm preparedness you need a home inventory.

State Farm: Will resume writing homeowners insurance in Mississippi according to the Jackson Clarion Ledger. This is very good news for the consumers of Mississippi. I'll just be curious to see how many residents of the state will forgive State Farm and come back to them.

Short Post This Morning: My wife's family is having a reunion this weekend, so I'm going to play golf in a few hours with a bunch of her uncles and cousins. I married into a wonderful family! I play golf so infrequently these days, and I like to get my money's worth by taking a lot of swings along the way.

Farley Home Services Provides inventory documentation to frustrated golfers everywhere. Please visit FarleyHomeServices.com to see how you will benefit from the service we provide.